My bio

Mom decided I needed a new venue to post all my cutie pics and brag about all the new things I'm doing. Thus this blog was born. This goes out to all my peeps that want to tune in to the Vallie G Show 24 /7.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Man, I've been busy!


Sorry for the delay in posting, but the last week has been a whirlwind! Friday Mom and Dad made me sweep the whole "Giggle Giggle" room! As you can see I'm not very happy about it.


After that we drove aaaaaalllllll the way to Temple and I slept through the whole car ride! I got to see my Grandma GG and Ross, my Grandpa Graves, my Grandma D, even Auntie Em and Uncle B! Then I even hung out with my GGR (Great Grandma Rose), Great Grandpa, and my Nana Betty! You'd think it would make me tired, but I loved all of the attention!



Even after a busy weekend, we had things to do! Mommy took me to see a rockband on Monday and then today I made my first trip to the museum!

I loved the Museum even though it was incredibly busy! First, I listened to a weird story about a girl who's step mother didn't like her and abandoned her in the woods. Then I ate a sandwich by a really toothy frog while my friends Noah and Luke made arty puppet bags.



Then I got to color with Ms. Shelagh in a card board cave! She even let me write on the wall at the Museum! I was surprised because Mommy doesn't let me color on the walls at home and because the guards there don't like me to even point at the art work! But Ms Shelagh said she wouldn't tell anyone!
Ms. Shelagh also told mommy that over 700 mommies with strollers were pushing through the doors to get into First Tuesdays at the museum that morning. Whew, no wonder it seemed so crowded.

All in all, the best part of the day was seeing the prints of calaveras by Posada! I tried to tell mommy about how the floating calaveras reminded me of the book Aunt Stephie bought me, but she couldn't understand what I was saying. Anyway, I talked about the floating calaveras for a very long time, and mommy had to remind me to look at the rest of the exhibit.



As you can see, I really have been busy. It almost makes me relieved that mommy will go back to work in two weeks! Not really, but I tell her that to make her feel better. That's all for now, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment