My bio

Mom decided I needed a new venue to post all my cutie pics and brag about all the new things I'm doing. Thus this blog was born. This goes out to all my peeps that want to tune in to the Vallie G Show 24 /7.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

First Fireworks!

This was Vallie's first summer to go see the fireworks! I wish I could say she loved it, but I think it was a bit much for her. She kept pointing at them and saying, "No. No. No."
The day started out better because we watched Daddy drive his scooter in the parade. He got this crazy idea in his head about calling the scooter gang "The Stunt Bananas," so they wore bright yellow shirts.
Frenchy was everywhere that day trying to get on the Fresh Traveler's Show!
Mr. Dee-wayne the top banana!
Vallie enjoyed a dance at the coffee shop and wouldn't let go of her candy booty!

No comments:

Post a Comment