My bio

Mom decided I needed a new venue to post all my cutie pics and brag about all the new things I'm doing. Thus this blog was born. This goes out to all my peeps that want to tune in to the Vallie G Show 24 /7.

Saturday, August 11, 2012

We survived our first family vacation!

For our first day of vacation, Val stayed with Gigi, so Aaron and I went to Saledo. We stayed at the Stagecoach inn with this amazing mineral fed jacuzzi.
The town of Saledo is slowly dying, but this candy shop was in business!
Drinking some Joe at the Stagecoach coffee shop- really cool building.
Val at the Pink Place! We made it to Port Aransas!
First walk on the boardwalk!
The sound quality will be bad, but here is Vallie's first dip in the ocean!
Vallie loved "jumping over the waves," looking for sand dollars, and collecting seashells.
Vallie being crazy at Kody's. Not the best food in Port A- We preferred the pizza buffet!
First ferry ride for Scion and V!
It was hard to find the Surf Museum in the dirges of Corpus Christi, but it was worth it.
Vallie really dug these toys.
My favorite pic on the surfboard bench!
Required beach shark silliness.
Our Pink Palace
I thought it was really funny that the pool radio was still on at 7:00 in the am and it was playing November Rain while I was packing to leave in the rain.... Riding back was long and made us silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment